Podium.

Champagne.

Smiles.

SR-GP.

The will to win. The desire to succeed.

Hugs.

Strength.

Celebration.

The magic. For a redemption. For somebody who is watching you from a cloud.

Maybe some tears. Tears of satisfaction.

We cannot describe yesterday's magical Sunday. We cannot share the emotions that all the Suomy staff have experienced.

Yesterday has been one of those days when you are rewarded for all the sacrifices, for all the things you fought for, for all the hard  moments.

Yesterday, our amazing talents showed us that we must believe in our potential and fight, up to the last corner.

Dovi and Romano, both on the top of the podium.

Pecco achieved the best result of 2019 season ( up to here, at least).

Stefano continues to grow, finishing just a step away from the top15.

Today we don't want to write too many words.

Watch our talents’ races, if you haven't seen them.

You will understand why we just want to thank all of them.

ANDREA DOVIZIOSO
“Today I’m so happy, because this victory was really important for me. Towards the end of the race I had good right-side grip on the tyre and this allowed me to successfully attempt that incredible overtaking move at the final corner. My strategy for the race was to be aggressive right from the opening lap, but Marquez was more aggressive than me. He immediately tried to impose his rhythm but I was always able to respond and in the final stages I think he had more wear on his tyres than me so I could stay right on his tail until the end, and attempt that crazy passing move on him at the final corner. I want to thank Ducati and my team because today we did everything just perfectly.”

FRANCESCO BAGNAIA

It’s been a good weekend. In Brno we did a great job and this helped us a lot.
This is a great result, the best of the season. We have reduced the gap from the leaders. The feeling is very positive. We must continue in this direction to be consistent until the end of the season.”

ROMANO FENATI

"I am very happy with the result. In these months I've been thinking about it a lot, I've worked a lot to get there. The victory is an amazing feeling. Today we could not be wrong. We made a great step forward in the championship, I could become an element that can fight with the leading group in the second part of the season."

STEFANO MANZI

“We are improving race by race, but we need to continue to work hard to be able to achieve even more positive results.”

Next stop: Silverstone, 24/25 August

We use cookies, if you continue we assume that you consent to receive cookies.